- Photoelectric‧Electro-optical High Efficiency Conversion Materials
- Energy Storage and Catalytic Energy Materials
- Energy Saving, Environment and New Functional Materials
- Quantum Information and Micro-Nano Technology Applications
- Quantum Biomedical Technology
The development of efficient and low-cost light-to-electricity and electricity-to-light conversion technologies is one of the most effective ways to harvest clean energy and efficient utilize. This is an important guarantee to meet global dual carbon goals. Our research team at IAPME explores the fundamental science (surface & interface, photophysics, nanoscale effects & crystallography) and device applications of semiconductor materials and nanostructures, with particular focuses on next-generation photovoltaic cells and light sources.