- Photoelectric‧Electro-optical High Efficiency Conversion Materials
- Energy Storage and Catalytic Energy Materials
- Energy Saving, Environment and New Functional Materials
- Quantum Information and Micro-Nano Technology Applications
- Quantum Biomedical Technology
Cancer cells are difficult to be recognized by immune system, because majority of cancer cells are derived from normal cells through subtle gene mutations. The very similar appearance between cancer cells and normal cells lead to the so-called immune escape. It is one worldwide scientific challenging on how to awake the immune system, recognize and eliminate cancer cells. IAPME in the University of Macau develop a facile quantum biological technology to modify the appearance of cancer cells (TISA) and enhance their immunogenicity. After vaccination with TISA, specific anti-cancer immune response is triggered to break the predicament of cancer immune escape. A large number of mice experiments have obtained amazing results on anti-tumor immune therapy based on TISA.