Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
+853 8822 4196
N23 Research Building, Room 3032 University of Macau Avenida da Universidade Taipa, Macau, China
Google Scholar Publons Orcid Scopus Curriculum Vitae
ZHOU Bingpu 周冰樸
Assistant Professor, Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
Ph.D., Nano Science and Technology, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 2015.
M.S., Condensed Matter Physics, Sun Yat-Sen Univerisity, China, 2011.
B.Sc., Micro-electronics, Sun Yat-Sen University, China, 2008.
Fluid Control in Micro/Nano-fluidics
Wearable and Flexible Electronics
Surface & Interface Science
Electromagnetism and Physical Optics
Green Energy for Global Society
1. Ge Chen, Ziyi Dai, Shunbo Li, Yifeng Huang, Yi Xu, Juncong She, and Bingpu Zhou,* Magnetically Responsive Film Decorated with Microcilia for Robust and Controllable Manipulation of Droplets, accepted in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
2. Ziyi Dai,† Ge Chen,† Sen Ding, Jing Lin,* Shunbo Li, Yi Xu, and Bingpu Zhou,* Facile formation of hierarchical textures for flexible, translucent, and durable superhydrophobic film, accepted in Advanced Functional Materials 2020.
3. Qian Zhou, Bing Ji, Bin Hu, Shunbo Li, Yi Xu, Yibo Gao, Weijia Wen, Jun Zhou, and Bingpu Zhou,* Tilted Magnetic Micropillars Enabled Dual-mode Sensor for Tactile/Touchless Perceptions, Nano Energy 2020, 78, 105382.
4. Bing Ji, Qian Zhou, Jinbo Wu, Yibo Gao, Weijia Wen, and Bingpu Zhou,* Synergistic Optimization towards the Sensitivity and Linearity of Flexible Pressure Sensor via Double Conductive Layer and Porous Micro-dome Array, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2020, 12, 27, 31021-31035.
5. Bing Ji, Lingjun Zhang, Mingzhong Li, Shuangpeng Wang, Man-Kay Law, Yingzhou Huang, Weijia Wen, and Bingpu Zhou,* Suppression of Coffee-ring Effect via Periodic Substrate Vibration for Ultra-sensitive Enrichment towards Surface-enhanced Raman Scattering, Nanoscale 2019, 11, 20534-20545. (Front Cover Story).
6. Qian Zhou, Bing Ji, Yuzhang Wei, Bin Hu, Yibo Gao, Jun Zhou, Qingsong Xu, and Bingpu Zhou,* A Bio-inspired Cilia Array as the Dielectric Layer for Flexible Capacitive Pressure Sensors with High Sensitivity and a Broad Detection Range, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2019, 7, 27334-27346.
7. Bing Ji, Yongyun Mao, Qian Zhou, Jianhe Zhou, Ge Chen, Yibo Gao, Yanqing Tian, Weijia Wen, and Bingpu Zhou,* Facile Preparation of Hybrid Structure based on Meso-dome and Micro-pillar Array as Flexible Electronic Skin with Tunable Sensitivity and Detection Range, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 31, 28060-28071.
Research Diamond Award – State Key Laboratory of Optoelectronics Materials and Technologies, SYSU (2009-2010)
Improvement Award for Scientific Research – State Key Laboratory of Optoelectronics Materials and Technologies, SYSU (2008-2009)