Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
University of Macau
Avenida da Universidade
Taipa, Macau, China
SHAO Huaiyu 邵懷宇
Associate Professor, Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
B.S., Materials Chemistry, Peking University, China, 2000.
Nanosize and Nano Processing
Chemistry and Modern Society (CHEM 111 and GEST014)
Green Energy for Global Society (GEGA021, GEGA1006)
Wen Lei, Heng Li, Yuxin Tang*, Huaiyu Shao*, Progress and perspectives on electrospinning techniques for solid-state lithium batteries, Carbon Energy, 2022, in press.
Yongyang Zhu, Liuzhang Ouyang*, Hao Zhong, Jiangwen Liu, Hui Wang, Huaiyu Shao*, Zhenguo Huang*, Min Zhu, Closing the loop for hydrogen storage: Facile regeneration of NaBH4 from its hydrolytic product, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 59 (2020) 8623-8629.
Jianding Li, Huajun Zhao, Meimei Wang, Yongyang Zhu, Bo Li, Xueqing Yu, Jincheng Xu, Yajun Cheng, Liuzhang Ouyang*, and Huaiyu Shao*, Rational Design of 3D N-doped Carbon Nanosheet Framework Encapsulated Ultrafine ZnO Nanocrystals as Superior Performance Anode Materials in Lithium Ion Batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7 (2019) 25155-25164.
Junpo Guo, Dongqi Dong, Jun Wang*, Dan Liu, Xueqing Yu, Yun Zheng, Zhaorui Wen, Wen Lei, Yonghong Deng, Jie Wang*, Guo Hong* and Huaiyu Shao*, Silicon-based lithium ion battery system: state of the art from half and full cell viewpoint, Advanced Functional Materials, 31 (2021), 2102546. August 20, 2021.
Huajun Zhao, Xueqing Yu, Jianding Li, Bo Li, Huaiyu Shao*, Lei Li* and Yonghong Deng*, Film-forming Electrolyte Additives for Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries: Progress and Outlooks, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7 (2019) 8700-8722.
((116 journal papers published or in press. Total times cited: 3020, h-index: 30, data from Web of Science by Thomson Reuters; Scopus Citation 3290, h-index: 32; Google Scholar Citation 3672, h-index: 34, up to August 9, 2022))
Associate Professor, Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering, University of Macau
Aug 2016-Aug 2019
Assistant Professor, Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering, University of Macau
May 2011-Jul 2016
Assistant Professor in International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (WPI-I2CNER), Kyushu University, Japan
Apr 2009-Aug 2011
Postdoc in Department of Heterogeneous Catalysis, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Germany
Jul 2005-Mar 2009
Postdoc in Energy Technology Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan
First Place Award, GE Foundation Edison Cup Technology Innovation Competition, China Scholarship Council, China/Institute of International Education, USA (2005)
- 2018 The 14th Cross-Strait Workshop on “Nano Science and Technology” (CSWNST14), Macau, Macau SAR (China), June 2018, organizing committee member;
- 2018 International Conference on Nanoscience & Technology, New York, USA, May 2018, organizing committee member;
- 2018 International Conference on Environmental and Energy Engineering, Xiamen, China, March 2018, international technical committee member;
- 2017 International Conference on Environmental and Energy Engineering, Suzhou, China, March 2017, international technical committee member, session chair;
- 2016 Macau Summit on Carbon and Energy Materials, Macau, China, Nov. 2016, responsible local organizer;
- 2016 International Conference on Small Science, Prague, Czech, June 2016, session organizer and chair;
- 2014 U.S. National Congress on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (USNCTAM2014), Lansing, MI, USA, June 2014, session organizer of Mechanics of Energy Storage session;
- 2013 the 1st International Young Scientists Fusion Forum, Chengdu, China, October 2013, symposium organizer and chairman;
- 2013 the 12th China International Nano-Science and Technology Symposium, Chengdu, China, October 2013; Committee Vice-Chairman;
- 2013 American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting 2013 Fall , Indianapolis, USA, Sep. 2013, session organizer of Hydrogen Energy session; etc.
Editorial Board Journal of Nanomaterials (impact factor: 2.207) (2011-2018)
Lead guest editor Special issue of “Next-Generation Energy Storage Materials Explored by Advanced Scanning Techniques” for SCI journal of Scanning (Impact Factor: 1.242, Wiley-Hindawi). (2017-2018)
Reveiwer for: (2005-present)
- Nature Communications
- Nano Energy
- Energy Storage Materials
- ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces
- Journal of Materials Chemistry A
- Chemical Communications
- Chemical Engineering Journal
- Journal of Power Sources
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, etc. over 60 SCI Journals
Grant proposal reviewer for:LE STUDIUM (France, co-financing from the European Union Horizon 2020 and the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)), Romanian National Research Council. (2011-present)
American Chemical Society
Japan Institute of Metals and Materials (JIM)
Physical Society of Macau (PSM)